What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Deciding what pet food to purchase for your dog or cat is a daunting task. Is this food good? Is that food safe? Walk into any pet store and you find hundreds of choices in a variety of price ranges. How do you decide?
- Separate List of health promoting ingredients. Flax seed, alfalfa, and grape seed extract are known health promoting ingredients. Some foods have none of these – others have all three.
- Special Note if pet food contains by-products, chemical preservatives, and animal fat (ingredient determined by the FDA to be most likely to contain euthanized animals).
- Special Note if pet food contains probiotics (friendly bacteria that benefits the intestinal system and in turn the immune system of the pet).
- Pet Food Company information; who and where the food is manufactured, any special safety or quality control certifications.
- Separate List of quality meat proteins. Some foods provide zero – some foods provide six or more!
- Special Note if pet food contains chelated or proteinated minerals (for best mineral absorption).
- New! History of pet food recall information; with link to FDA recall page.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Petsumer Report scores 71.31/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.petsumerreport.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $17.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: petsumerreport.com you’ll also be taken through to petsumerreport.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)